These are tough backpacks. I also have the 34l (bought it about a year ago), which I now use as a day bag/ work bag (extra work clothes, etc.). This 40l is my new ammo/ range bag (previously used the 34l as an ammo bag). Both are fantastic and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another one if needed!
I have the 40L, there’s room for a weekend hike easy. I was surprised by the high quality material and workmanship for the price. Definitely worth the money.
Great products, great prices, customer service unmatched. Only thing missing is Made in America on the tags, it is 1
2020 and I understand. Besides even 9/10 other top tier tactical gear brands aren't made in America.
My ONLY requests for future products if possible:
1) Beefier zipper pull options. I hate to compare, but Maxpedition has some awesome Zipper pull option add ons that add to the product Immensely.
2) Contrasting high visibility inside pocket liners like Spec Ops brand does on ALL of it's products. It really does make a difference when searching for items inside your bag at night or in low light.
3) Possible Cordura or Gortex materials as options for materials.
4) Removable shoulder straps on all packs with options for replacement or upgrades or modifications.
5) Pack stiffener insert and foam options. I purchased a regular USGI Assault pack insert and it works GREAT
Other than that I love your products.
Keep up the good work.
The bag arrived neatly packaged and fast, looks and feels like such a well made bag for a wonderful price, I highly recommend this backpack for those who are looking for a high quality affordable backpack!