I’m pleased with the quality of the Orca rucksack. Sturdy and roomy but perfect size for carrying. I will be back to shop.
I got my pack about two weeks ago and have been slowly adding things into it and WOW this thing has a lot of space. I really like this backpack and it seems to be made decently. The only complaints I have so far is that there aren’t many organizational features for storing things neatly, and the backpack’s handle feels weak, as if it might rip if I fill up the backpack and try picking it up from the handle. Other than that, it’s a GREAT product and I definitely plan on purchasing a couple of MOLLE pouches from ORCA soon! Thank you!
These are tough backpacks. I also have the 34l (bought it about a year ago), which I now use as a day bag/ work bag (extra work clothes, etc.). This 40l is my new ammo/ range bag (previously used the 34l as an ammo bag). Both are fantastic and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another one if needed!
I have the 40L, there’s room for a weekend hike easy. I was surprised by the high quality material and workmanship for the price. Definitely worth the money.
Great products, great prices, customer service unmatched. Only thing missing is Made in America on the tags, it is 1
2020 and I understand. Besides even 9/10 other top tier tactical gear brands aren't made in America.
My ONLY requests for future products if possible:
1) Beefier zipper pull options. I hate to compare, but Maxpedition has some awesome Zipper pull option add ons that add to the product Immensely.
2) Contrasting high visibility inside pocket liners like Spec Ops brand does on ALL of it's products. It really does make a difference when searching for items inside your bag at night or in low light.
3) Possible Cordura or Gortex materials as options for materials.
4) Removable shoulder straps on all packs with options for replacement or upgrades or modifications.
5) Pack stiffener insert and foam options. I purchased a regular USGI Assault pack insert and it works GREAT
Other than that I love your products.
Keep up the good work.