- Military grade MOLLE compatible tactical medical pouch with spacious 8x6x3 main compartment and tight nylon straps
- Front Side to side upper velcro MOLLE webbing to attach a first aid patch or any patch you choose
- First aid patch included with all pouches regardless of color
- D rings on the back to attach a shoulder strap (not included) or to use as additional attachment points
- Sturdy double stitching, includes 2 way zipper with silent cord pulls, and MOLLE compatible strap on the back with tight snaps
The Orca Tactical MOLLE EMT Military Medical Pouch is the latest design in military grade tactical first aid gear. Constructed from 600 Denier PVC Polyester, our medical pouches are built to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions. It features a front side to side MOLLE webbing at the top so you can attach a first aid patch and any other identification or decorative patch at the same time. A first aid patch is included with each EMT MOLLE patch regardless of color. D rings are attached on the back at the top of the MOLLE web straps. These rings can be used as additional attachment points or used to attach shoulder straps <b>(not included)<b> This Orca Tactical EMT Pouch is a basic pouch with 8X6X3 dimensions, yet still large enough to pack basic first aid supplies through tight internal nylon straps that can be accessed at a moment's notice. The pouch can easily be attached to any tactical MOLLE compatible gear, such as a tactical vest, backpack, duty or gear belt. It can be useful at the shooting range or put together as part of a tactical load out. This standard pouch is used by military personnel, EMT, police, firemen, and by responsible civilians as an easily accessible and necessary component for first aid needs. But it's also a featured accessory for hikers, campers, and other outdoor enthusiasts to carry first aid supplies to treat bites, wounds, and any other injuries fast and at a moment's notice.